2D and 3D Game Design
market is a dynamic market place where the customer tastes and preferences quickly change and mature. The increased players’ expectations and games complexity impose higher requirements for the game graphics quality and technologies used. Graphics outsourcing has become a key word for the games industry. We deliver all types of digital art content for the interactive entertainment industry including concept art, 3D modeling, and cinematics.
Pixelhunters is also specializing in serious games development. Recently, Pixelhunters, together with its partner AMV Information Technology Consultants developed a traffic safety game - a noble initiative of Dubai Public Prosecution. The game was shown for the first time at Gitex 2013, at the Dubai Public Prosecution exhibition stand.
The game aims to promote the culture of safe and legal driving and will be available for download on Apple Store very soon.
More about what we do:
- 3D character modeling , texturing and animation:
-Any style: realistic, stylized, cartoon etc.
- Any type: humans, monsters, robots, etc.
- All types of rigging: bones, facial rigs, finger rigs, etc.
- Next/past gen
- High/low polygon
- 3D environmental modeling and texturing
- Short animation movies for games (Pre-rendered and/or in-game)
- Complete storyboards
- Visual effects
- Post effects
- Game programming and testing