Tips on applying
Recent graduates, freelancers or artists who are looking for a permanent position with us - you are welcome to show us your work.
Even if we do not have the exact opening for you right now, we will always consider your application and explore the opportunities to work together in the future – either full time, part time or just as a freelancer.
A successful application includes not only sending us the CV, we are an artistic company and what is important for us is to see your portfolio.
Here are some tips that might be useful for you:
- Please keep to no more than one page. Please describe your work positions starting with the most recent one. Please note the duration and the position of your previous jobs.
- Please note all your educational degrees and industry training courses.
- Don’t forget to mention the awards if you have any.
- Good to know, but not obligatory – we will be happy to hear what are your hobbies.
- Please do not send large files by email. Email us links instead.
- Please keep it short (no more than 3 min) and be sure to include your best work.
- Please give us a breakdown (shot by shot) of your contribution if the work has been done in a team. Be prepared to reply to questions on how you did the job.
- Please mention the reference number of the job you are applying for. If there is no current opening for what you do, please put in the email subject the position you would like to apply for, i.e for example – CG Generalist job application, Motion Graphics Artist job application, etc.
Meeting with us
- Successful candidates will be invited to an interview in our office. If you are not currently in the UAE, we will schedule an interview by skype or phone.
- If you just decide to personally come to the office to apply for a job and meet the team, please schedule an appoitment beforehand. We do not want to disappoint you if the CG Director and the HR Manager are not currently available.
All job applications should be sent to email@example.com
*Due to the very large number of applications received, we are unable to return portfolios. The best way to send us your work is by link. If you are sending a DVD, please do not forget to include your contact details for feedback.
Looking forward to seeing your work.